How to Book
- Check in Days for Tents and Cabins: Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (from 4pm – 7pm)
- Glamping Tent Stay Duration: Midweek – a 2 or 4 night stay checking in on a Monday or Wednesday. **School Holidays 4-night midweek stays only**
- Glamping Weekends: (checking in on a Friday) a 2 night stay at off peak or 3 night stay during School/Bank Holiday periods
- Full Week/7-night Stays; Monday – Monday or Friday – Friday
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pets due to the nature of our accommodation
- We are unable to permit the use of amplified music at any time due to the fact we are in peaceful countryside and guests come here to hear the sound of nature, not other people’s taste in music.
- We are unable to accept young adult groups of under 21s due to us being a family-friendly, peaceful site with noise curfews in place.
Please take the time to read our standard Terms & Conditions before booking – these can be found here
COVID-19: Rest assured that if anything has to change with your booking due to us being closed for any further lockdowns or Covid-19 restrictions then we are happy to move your booking to any other suitable time for up to 12 months’ time, no problem, we want you to get your well-deserved glamping break as soon as possible!