Glamping made easy at Kingfisher Lakes!
Here’s what to expect…
We can see our guest’s shoulders physically drop within seconds of arriving here. Everything is done, your hassle-free holiday is here so unwind and settle into your comfy canvas abode.
You’ll be met in the car park, usually by Jo, who will show you into your glamping tent and around the small, friendly site so you know where everything is.
What’s Provided at My Tent?…
- Spacious cosy spaces with plenty of storage/ coat hooks
- Super comfy beds, divine duvets, pillows and bedding
- Blankets, cushions & throws
- Fridge, kettle & BBQ (with utensils)
- Electric points and lighting
- Crockery, cutlery for you all
- Log Burning Stove (not in the Bell Tent)
- Log basket for collecting logs from the log store
- Firelighters & matches for stoves
- Table & bench seating on your outdoor area
What’s Provided on the Site?…
- Super nice, underfloor-heated washrooms with handtowels, handwash, loo roll, hairdryer (in the ladies only, sorry gents!)
- Well-equipped kitchen barn/ social hub with large fridge/freezer, washing up sink & supplies, teatowels, cloths
- Pots, pans, utensils, kettles, microwave, gas hobs
- Salt, pepper & oil; kitchen roll
- Skewers for Marshmallows – VERY important!
- Teapot, Cafetiere, some tea, coffee, sugar sachets and also mugs
- Kids crockery/cutlery, highchair, small table & chairs
- Reception hut with local info; books and colouring pencils
- Games & Toys, inc. buckets & spades for your beach trips!
- Travel cot can be supplied on request for little glampers