Covered cooking area with gas hob rings • Pans, griddles, cookware and utensils provided • BBQs to use near your tent • Secure, fenced-off site area with parking • Toilet and shower block with underfloor heating (in fact, the hot water on site is heated by the lakes themselves through ground source technology!) • Utility sink area.
In Your Tent:
Comfy beds with bottom sheets (you will need to bring your own duvets/bedding/pillows/sleeping bags or hire it from us) • Sofabed and coffee table • Storage for your personal and food items • Outdoor seating on your own decking area • Blankets and fairy lights for your cosiness • Lighting and power sockets for your comfort and convenience • Electric kettle with tea & coffee making facilities • Wood burning stove with starter pack of logs
Make your stay extra simple by pre-ordering any of our special bundles at the booking stage:
- Bedding bundles – full bedding set made up for your arrival with cosy duvets and pillows (£20 double bed; £25 triple bunk bed; or £10 per single bed set or £5 per sleeping bag for sofabeds)
- Kayak hire – experience the true tranquillity of the lakes from duck’s-eye level (£25 for the duration of your stay)
- Firepit – with unlimited logs; stay cosy as enjoy the great outdoors, you can toast marshmallows on these too; for a 2 or 3-night stay (£25); or for a 4-6 night stay (£35); for a 7-14 night stay (£45)
- Crockery bundle – melamine bowls, plates, tumblers and cutlery all provided in a handy washing up bowl (£15)
- Towels – fluffy bath towels and hand towels for your stay (£5 per person)
- Massage Treatments are sometimes available at our on-site holistic relaxation cabin ‘The Calm Farm’…please contact Jo for details on prices and availability.